Small Business Calgary Expo
Amazing things happen when entrepreneurs get together, and that’s what Small Business Week is all about. The crown jewel of the entire week is the Small Business Calgary Expo.
Featuring a dazzling exhibition of local businesses, two phenomenal keynote speakers, and in-depth learning sessions, this event is Alberta’s biggest B2B expo.
Highlights of the big day
- 100 exhibitors and 1,500 attendees. That’s a huge networking opportunity!
- Two keynotes this year: Kristen Wood, Founder & CEO of THE TEN SPOT and Justine Barber, Co-founder of Poppy Barley.
- You’ll have access to an exclusive Networking App to help you connect with other attendees and grow your network. Details on how to register for it will be released in the fall.
- A Digital Tools Stage featuring 15-minute rapid-fire sessions on new tools you can use to transform and grow your business.
- The Academy featuring six learning sessions packed with tangible takeaways from subject-matter experts on the topics you care about most.
|Member price||Non-member price|
|Expo PLUS+ Ticket||$75.00||$150.00|
|Expo Ticket||Expo PLUS+ Ticket|
|Access to the Expo floor||✔️||✔️|
|Two keynote speakers||✔️||✔️|
| The Academy: 6 in-depth learning sessions
led by subject-matter experts
Kristen Wood is the CEO & Creator of THE TEN SPOT® Beauty Bars, Canada’s fastest growing beauty services company with locations across Canada. Starting with a single store in Toronto’s then up-and-coming Queen West neighbourhood, THE TEN SPOT® has become one of Canada’s beloved brands, channeling Kristen’s edgy, honest humour and commitment to excellence.
Watch this video on her journey from small business owner to franchise CEO to get a sense of what you’re in for.
Justine Barber is the Co-founder of Poppy Barley, a local Alberta shoe company dedicated to social responsibility and designing for kick-ass men and women who always show up but don’t have time for sore feet.
Their unique line of footwear and accessories is designed in Edmonton, and manufactured in León, Mexico at leather shoe factories that prioritize people while offering flexibility in sizing and inventory through small-batch production. In the pursuit of ethical fashion and accessible luxury, Poppy Barley became the first company in North America to offer handcrafted footwear online.
Watch this video to learn about Poppy Barley’s story.
The Small Business Calgary Expo is the biggest B2B small business expo in Calgary. Exhibiting lets you weave your business into the fabric of a dynamic community of entrepreneurs.
It’s where you find the businesses and leaders that make YYC truly vibrant. That’s where you want to be.
Exhibitor booths are now sold out!
Each booth is $1000 for Calgary Chamber members and $2500 for Non-members, and is 10×10-ft. Here’s what’s included:
- 8-ft standard table with black skirting
- 2 chairs
- 1 wastebasket
Standard booth draping (8-ft. High silver drape back wall and 3-ft. silver drape side rails)
An identification sign (7×44 inch) listing company name and booth number will be provided to all
2 full complimentary Exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space will be
allotted to each Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel.
If you have questions about purchasing a booth or how to maximize your impact, email us at email@example.com.