Lunch and learns that show you how your membership helps you gain referrals and save money.
Energy and Environment
Alberta is an energy rich province. More than half of the province’s economy is tied to the energy industry through direct spending and economic spinoffs. Recognizing this, it’s important that we manage the sector properly by securing new markets for our products, making sure the regulatory framework that oversees the industry is competitive and that we lead the development of a Canadian Energy Strategy to maximize the potential of the energy industry.
- Chamber submission to the Government of Alberta on First Nations consultation
- Canadian Energy Strategy
- Fiscal and Regulatory Competitiveness
2015 ACC Resolutions
- Alberta's leadership in the development of a Canadian energy strategy (2012 Renewal)
- Aboriginal Consultation
2014 ACC Resolutions
- Guidelines for a clean energy framework in Canada
- Solid carbon fuels: Building a future through technology