Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship
Funding to help your business access Chamber programs.
The Calgary Chamber, in partnership with The Distinguished Business Leaders Award and Coril Holdings, is pleased to support the continued growth and development of Calgary entrepreneurs through the Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship.
This fund is available only to Chamber members, with the goal of assisting emerging entrepreneurs to grow their businesses to the next level through access to eligible Calgary Chamber programs, events and services.
Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship funding can be used for:
- Connected level membership (required for non-member businesses who apply to the fund)
- CEO Peer Mentoring
- Ignite Business Growth Accelerator
The Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship is capped at $5000 maximum per company.
Approved applications may receive part or all of the funds requested based on each approved business’s suitability for the program(s) they have applied for. Additional information and/or additional applications may be required to access certain programs.
To be considered for the Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Been in business more than 2 years.
- Have between than 3-50 employees.
- Have revenues over $500,000 per year.
- Can demonstrate clearly defined goals and how the Calgary Chamber programs can help them achieve these goals.
- Company has not previously received funds from the Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship.
How to apply
Complete the Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship Application online below:
Once your initial application has been reviewed by the Emerging Entrepreneurs Scholarship Committee, you may be contacted by a member of the Programming Department with additional questions related to your applications and the program(s) you have applied for. Decisions will be communicated to the applicant with 10 business days of receiving the application.
To submit your application, or for any additional questions, contact Johanna Clark, Program Development Innovator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-750-0440.