Get a Department of Taking My Business to the Next Level
You are good, but you want to be better. Ignite guides you through a deep exploration of your business operations and growth initiatives to deliver a researched, tested, and validated growth strategy in less than 90 days.
Ignite is designed for businesses who want to grow but aren’t quite sure of the next steps. It is designed for business leaders who want to scale up their existing operations or kick start a new revenue stream. Participating companies work with an experience facilitator to learn a set of tools and strategies to test and validate new ideas and develop a business model focused on growth for their business. Ignite can be a simple, low-cost way to de-risk a new venture and prove (or disprove) its viability.
Ignite is a proven process that will help you grow faster.
Why you should join Ignite
- Because you want your company to grow.
- Because you need to find a new idea to spark business growth.
- Because you want your business to make more money.
- Because you want to expand into new markets.
- Because you want to diversify your customer base.
The Registration fee for Ignite is $5000 per company, which includes:
- 18 hours of direct workshop facilitation
- Up to 4 team members to each session (that’s over 70 hours of professional development training for your team!)
- Everything you need to take your company to the next level.
Ignite consists of 6 3-hour workshop sessions spread over 8 weeks, typically one session every 1-2 weeks. There will also be homework to complete between the sessions.
Several Ignite cohorts are scheduled to run each year beginning in March, May, September and November.
Cohorts start on the following dates:
- March 7, 2019
- May 2, 2019
- September 5, 2019
- November 7, 2019
Each cohort consists of between 4-6 participating companies. Each company is able to bring up to 4 team members to each session. Cohorts are kept small enough to ensure there is significant individualized support yet large enough to provide context, peer learning, and perspective sharing.
More questions? We have answers