SBW Gala 2019 In Photos
November 12, 2019
Every year the Small Business Awards Gala shines a bright light on our city’s greatest small businesses, and celebrates their substantial achievements in growth, innovation, and social entrepreneurship.
This years ATB Small Business of the Year Award was presented to Routine Inc. Founded by sisters Pippa and Neige Blair, Routine creates natural body products that defy convention and are formulated and manufactured right here in Calgary.
In addition to the ATB Small Business of the Year Award, the Chamber was pleased to recognize the winners of the following categories:
· BDC Emerging Growth Award: Doodle Dogs
· KPMG People’s Choice Award: Redbloom Salon
· Social Entrepreneurship Award: Mealshare Aide Society
· Innovation Award: Helcim
· Company Culture Award: Hedkandi Salon
· TD Diversity and Inclusion Award: Eco-Fitt Corporation
· BBB Ethical Business Award: Power Properties Ltd.
See below for photos from the Awards Gala.