[Sold out] An Evening with Former First Lady Michelle Obama
We are proud to invite you to join us for an inspirational evening with the former First Lady of the United States.
Michelle Robinson Obama served as First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
As a transformative First Lady, Mrs. Obama launched and led four key initiatives:
- Let’s Move!, to address the challenge of childhood obesity.
- Joining Forces, to support veterans, service members and their families.
- Reach Higher, to inspire young people to seek higher education.
- Let Girls Learn, to help adolescent girls around the world go to school.
Before becoming First Lady, Michelle Obama attended Princeton University and Harvard Law School. She started her career as an attorney at the Chicago law firm, Sidley & Austin, where she met her future husband, Barack Obama. She later worked in the Chicago mayor’s office, the University of Chicago, and the University of Chicago Medical Center. Mrs. Obama also founded the Chicago chapter of Public Allies, an organization that prepares young people for careers in public service.
Mrs. Obama was born on January 17, 1964. She married Barack Obama in 1992. They currently live in Washington, DC and have two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
- Doors open: 6:00 pm
- Program begins: 7:00 pm
- Member exclusive tickets: On sale 8:00 am Tuesday, January 23rd to end of day Wednesday, January 24th.
- General public tickets: On Thursday, January 25th, general public tickets will go on sale.