Business After Hours with Cococo Chocolatiers
*Registration works best when using Google Chrome.
Your favourite networking focused event is back as Cococo Chocolateirs will be hosting the first Business After Hours event of 2020!
Cococo Chocolatiers are expert manufacturers and retailers of award-winning confectionery chocolates and purveyors of fine cocoa confectionery including Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut® products. Cococo proudly employs more than 100 Calgarians. In Calgary, Cococo supplies and manages nine retail stores under the Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut® banner, plus a further 10 stores across Canada and two in the United States. Cococo also sells their chocolate in Japan.
In this edition of Business After hours, Cococo has graciously extended the hours of the factory so attendees can get a first hand look at their incredible team of chocolatiers in the kitchen where they make over 80 different recipes, many by hand, using simple ingredients like real cream and butter, their own unique couverture chocolate, and no artificial preservatives — ever.
The attendee experience includes:
Food experiences for attendees
- Charcuterie and Chocolate
- Scotch and 2 chocolate pairings
- Wine and 2 chocolate pairings
- Sake, chocolate, and cheese pairing
Tours of the working chocolate factory: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Small group tours of the working factory will begin at 6:00 pm (max size group 25) and run until 7:00 pm
- All attendees will receive a solid milk or solid dark Cococo Chocolate Tour chocolate bar when they leave
- Attendees can enter their business cards to win a chocolate door prize to be drawn during the event
- Attendees will have the opportunity to shop the factory pop up shop during the event
- Member ticket: $25.00