Resources to help you plan for the unexpected
When disaster strikes these resources will help you understand how to construct a plan for your business and employees to get through.
- Business Continuity Handbook
- Reference guide (with examples)
- Sign up for the Emergency Business Contact Database
Why does my business need a business continuity plan?
Disasters big and small happen without warning, and being unable to provide your products and services to your customers can seriously hurt your business reputation. Having a plan in place before a disruption can make for a more effective response and faster recovery.
- With a plan in place, your business is better equipped to:
- Remain competitive by staying open for business.
- Reduce the financial losses you may incur.
- Identify the weaknesses within your business.
- Improve your dealings with banks, creditors, investors, and insurers by showcasing your appetite for business resilience.
- Protect staff and customers from harm.